PayGround is looking for a seasoned customer relationship guru with a ‘team first’ mentality for the role of Customer Success Manager. You’ll have the unique opportunity of:
- being part of a fun/purpose driven culture
- contributing towards the foundation of the PayGround brand
We are primed for growth and are searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our team and help grow PayGround in becoming a household name.
PayGround is a technology company innovating the way people pay healthcare providers. We’re a group of caring, fun, and (we like to think) talented people setting out to solve some pretty stupid problems that shouldn’t exist in 2023. Come join us and be a part of it.
This is an ideal role for a performance driven professional, with a results focused mindset and a proven track record of building strong customer relationships and helping improve company revenues.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term, successful, relationships with customers—own your ‘business’ and drive results
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with PayGround’s key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors/advisors
- Start building your relationships in the sales process by partnering with the PayGround sales team and participating in sales meetings when necessary
- Lead the customer onboarding process, owning the ‘handoff’ from sales to support
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of PayGround solutions according to each customer’s needs and objectives
- Build and configure customer accounts to their needs in the PayGround platform
- Monitor, analyze, and help customers improve improve customer’s usage of PayGround
- Help triage customer support requests and route to the appropriate department/departments
- Be a champion for your assigned customers and liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Identify and close new business opportunities within PayGround’s current customer base
- Partner with sales and clearly communicate progress on company initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
You thrive working in a fast-paced, high performing environment and enjoy working on a variety of projects. You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a customer support specialist (or similar position) with broad capabilities, including:
- proven track record as a collaborator and thought leader, working within a cross-functional team
- ability to deliver on both quality and innovation
- creative problem solver: be able to define challenges, collect needed information and summarize insightful conclusions to then develop better customer success strategies
- strong experience in customer account management and project management
- well organized time-management, communication and teamwork skills
Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. We offer a highly competitive package comprising:
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Options
- Core benefits including full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Jared Totolo at firstname.lastname@example.org